Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hello all! Well this is the first time I have had or written a blog so it may take a couple tries to get use to.
Here at Emmanuel I am a senior and studying English Communications. I have taken many of the english courses that are available here. So far I feel that this class will challenge what I have previously learned, and take what I know about theory to another level. My hopes for this blog is to use my classmates view along with my own to really understand and broaden my knowledge about what "theory" really is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi C. Can you change the title of your blog? It's pretty easy to do by going to "Settings" and typing in a new name. Since the class's central blog title is "Critical Theory & the Academy," I want to avoid confusion. Let me know if you need help.